
Saw this on Ky's page and thought it was fun
1. Where did you meet? High school. I think we technically got to know each other in Mr. Caputo's History class.
2. How long did you date before you were married? 3 years
3. How long have you been married for? 5 years and 11 months... our anniversary is the 28th
4. What does he do that surprises you? He still tells me I'm beautiful... even after having Brooks, and he tells me every day.
5. What's your favorite feature about him? His baby blues... and his booty ;)
6. Whats your favorite quality about him? He is so outgoing... he can talk to anyone, and he is a genuine person who is genuinely interested in what you are saying.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Mama... even before I was one :)
8. What is his favorite color? blue, just like me
9. Whats his favorite food? He pretty much likes all food.. except onions and peppers and mushrooms.
10. What is his favorite sport? Football and soccer
11. Who said I love you first? I can't remember... I think we kind of told each other together.
12. When and Where was your first kiss? Our first date (around the 4th of July I don't remember what the date was) at my house, after we had just watch "Children of the Corn". He was so cute, he was nervous :)
13. Whats your favorite thing to do as a couple? Everything! We would rather hang out together then do anything else with anyone else.
14. Do you have kids? How many? 1, our 5 month old baby boy
15. What is a hidden talent that he has? He has finger toes... he can pick up quarters with his toes!!
16. How old is he? 28
17. What's is favorite type of music? He likes all music... I honestly don't think there is a type of music he doesn't like.
18. What do you admire most about him? Gosh, everything. He isn't afraid of anything, he can talk to anyone, he makes friends with everyone... He's finished his BS and now wants to get his Masters in accounting. He always has ideas and dreams. He loves me and Brooks, and his puppies more then anything. He loves me even though I am a crazy person most of the time :)
19. Whats his favorite past time? Watching football on Sunday... working in the yard
20. Do you think he is going to read this? Probably
I tag anyone who feels like doing this :)

4 comments:
How cute is that! You guys are such a cute couple. I too can pick up a quarter with my toes. I am teaching Jack to do it also! He has been grabbing his toes and today I thought he was going to get them in his mouth! Anyways, you guys are great together.
You're cute Kim, I hope me and brady like eachother that much when we've been married for SIX years!!
Yeah, pink ties would make that way cuter!! It's just the only thing I've seen that even remotely looks like something I'd use. I'll keep you updated on the work in progress =) How's B?
I think you married an exceptional person! I entirely agree with your description of Pat being "genuine". He somehow has a way of making everyone around him very comfortable. I wish more people had the genuine quality. We need more Pat's in the world!
BTW we just changed our blog to be by invitation only. Can you send me your email so I can invite you?
mmyang@sbcglobal.net
Post a Comment