Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tracks and Rainy weather

We took B on Tracks last weekend. He thought it was pretty cool to not be in a car seat while we were going some where. We thought he might like it so we just went for a quick ride. He really had fun. He just took turns pointing out each window ohhing and saying Bye Bye to all the people getting off and on. We have lost our memory card so my internal camera only had room for a few pictures. Only one was not too blurry :)













We LOVE this rainy weather!! Summer storms are so pretty, and it has been so nice to have cooler weather. I was not looking forward to really hot summer heat yet. This is a picture from our balcony. It was the brightest rainbow I had ever seen.

2 comments:

Charity said...

Wow what a beautiful view you have from your deck! So you guys are all settled in up here? Lets get together this summer and go to the zoo or something fun with the family. It looks like you are enjoying it up here. I'm glad. It's hard to move away from home. Your little buddy is so cute! I love the picture with him and the sun glasses. I can see a lot of Pat in him. Watch out future ladies, he a ladies man in the making! :)

Lorin and Angie said...

Hello Friends!! So glad all is well for you. Brooks is STILL getting so big, how fun for you! Don't be forgettin that... we love ya!!