Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bath time & Pajamas... our favorite things

Bath time is Brooks' favorite time of the day. We got him a few new bath toys for Christmas. One is the basket ball hoop thing, which he hasn't quite figured out. The other is the shark toy. It has a trigger you use to open the mouth, and it came with two little fish that it eats...

He's terrified of it... can you tell? I think he may actually be wondering "why is daddy making these weird growling noises with this strange blue thing in my tub ?"


He is so funny. Loves sticking out that tongue of his.


Brooks is so happy when he wakes up in the morning. He is so stinkin cute in his pajamas... We love this kid!

3 comments:

Summer Wilson said...

I totally agree....P.J's are the cutest on little kids. I love Noah in his pajamas (I love him all the time but especially in P.J's). I think it's because it shows off his fat stomach.

The Jones' said...

I love bathtime and Jammies! Plus they smell so yummy! And thankfully both of my kids love that time too! He looks so stinkin cute! Let's get together!

HeatherStout said...

He is really cute! I love that age, so fun and not naughty yet.