Friday, March 6, 2009

HEY!!!










Brooks was yelling in the Kitchen the other night and Pat snapped this great picture :) He's so funny!

4 comments:

cassidy said...

I think we've got good jeans, because my baby weight fell off as soon as I pushed that baby out, plus more.. but I would like to be able to run (I mean walk) for more than 10 minutes without getting winded... haha, I don't think breastfeeding is quite a valid excuse for exercise. ;) Let's do lunch before you move!!

Kylene said...

So cute! I can't wait for you guys to get up here!

The Jones' said...

KIMI!! So I got your invite in the mail on Saturday afternoon of course! I kept meaning to call you that night but kept getting distracted. Sorry we missed it! Let's do lunch! I think I am planning a girls lunch on Monday for my birthday, You should come:)

Tiffany and Jon said...

Hey, we went private and we need your email to invite you! copple2@yahoo.com