Monday, June 9, 2008
First Trip to Lake Powell
We had a nice weekend at Powell. Pat's parents sold their houseboat (BIG time bummer) so we went down for one last trip, but it was Brooks' first trip. Unfortunatly the water was still way too cold to get him in for a little swim. But it was nice and relaxing, I'm seriously going to miss not going so much this summer. For purley selfish reasons Pat and I really wanted to beg them not to sell the house boat but since we are also selfishly not willing (or able) to pitch in for gas or slip rental we realized our pleas would not have done much good :). It was pretty hot this weekend so Brooks was just down to his diaper. He's such a chunk I love it! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Brooks is SO adorable! I found your blog through Heather. Send me the email address that you use for your blog and I will add you to my contact list (mine is private). I'm excited you started a blog - it's fun to keep tabs on everyone:)
Jana Wilson
janaleed@yahoo.com
That totally sucks! I'm glad you guys had a good time, though. Brooks is so cute!
He is getting too big, too fast! I need to come down there soon, don't I?
I remember you two. I didn't know you guys had a little one. That exiting for you. I will tell Jon you said hi!
I cannot believe how adorable Brooks is!! It makes me want another one! We have a blogspot too, and i need to update pics of Dylan - since he will be 2 at the end of July. How quickly time flies! Kaylen and I are approaching our 3 year wedding anniversary in 3 weeks. WOW!!! Hope to hear from ya soon!
Beth (Cullimore) Talbot
Beth,
Yeah another blogging budy! You really need to get some current pics of Dylan, I want to see how big he is. Congrats on the upcoming anniversary. Pat and I will have our 6th in September. It's crazy how quickly it goes by.
Post a Comment