Monday, June 2, 2008
Intro
I've heard from a few people now that blogging is better than other sites, like myspace, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. My hubby Patrick and I were just blessed in March with our amazing little Brooks, our baby boy. He's about two months old and getting so big! It's amazing how smart they get, he figures something new out every day. And every day I am amazed by this beautiful little creature that Pat and I created. That has a little bit of us both in him. I always new I wanted children, but I never knew it would change me so much. It is by far the greatest thing (second to being married to the most wonderful guy) that has every happened to me! I'll get the hang of this so stay tunned for more :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Kimi Yay! I'm so glad you are here, now you'll know why my myspace has been so boring and not updated. It's hard to do both. I'm impressed by your ability to figure this out so simply! It took me forever and alot of phone calls. I can't wait to see your future posts. Talk to you soon!
Yay! Welcome to blogspot! ;) Your header pic of Brooks is so dang cute!
Holy crap! I'm so excited to hear from you, I keep thinking about making my blog private, but i'd miss out on all these wonderful surprises! Its so good to see you! We are great, I will add you as a regular to my blog and visit often! How is Jenny?
Kim
hey I saw your blog through Jaycees and just wanted to say your baby is SO CUTE! You were so dang cute pregnant too! Anyways Im glad you and Pat are so happy and have such a cute family!
Hey! Congrats on the baby. I was kind of keeping up on everything on myspace, but you were private and as soon as I got a blog I really quit looking at myspace. Brooks is adorable! It is strange seeing Pat as a dad ;) lol I am sure he is great. Thanks for finding me. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment