Happy Father's Day!!
I know it's a day late, but I didn't get a chance to get on here this weekend. It was Pat's first fathers day and I think he really enjoyed it. What guys doesn't like getting gift, cards and breakfast in bed? Pat is such a good Dad he deserved a day for him! Well, Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there. I hope you all had a wonderful day of appreciation!
6 comments:
Pat's first Father's Day! That is so cute! I agree, shout out to all fathers. They're awesome!
Oy! McCarthy's! What a treat to find YOUR blog. I confess, when I first read a comment from "Kim and Pat" I couldn't figure out who you were. But AHA, you mean "Kim and Patsy". Now I know! Dear dear Patsy! And now there's a miniature Patsy! I'm so excited and you can probably tell by all the exclamation points...Anyway, let me comment on your blog: nice music, love the senitmental new parent posts and pictures, the mean looking dogs are adorable, and Brooks is a hunk! Keep the pictures coming so we can watch him grow. Happy blogging!
Mary
I can't wait to see Pat's fathering skills!
Kimi!! I was happy to see that you had a blog! Brooks is adorable for sure:) I just showed Matt the pics when he stopped by my work.. I don't have a blog yet, but its fun to see my friends that have them. I hear that we are never going to be neighbors, sad. ARe you still working?
Melissa!! Hey you. Why don't you have a blog??? Pat and I are still hoping that we can build one of these days. We so want to get started but we are probably going to wait till next spring. How are you and Matt doing? Yes I am back to work, it's actually been really nice to get out of the house for a few days. I'm only working 3 days a week. We should get together one of these days!
Hey!! I have a blog now too so this is good!! Looks like you are having a great time with little Brooks! He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment