Saturday, August 16, 2008

Something New

So you could say I have this compulsive disorder. I change my hair at least a half a dozen times a year (Pat's sis Erin can vouch for this). My mom does hair so it's become an easy habit to develop. Anytime I'm feeling like I just need a change. If I'm down. If I'm feeling in a rut. If I watch a movie and their is an actress with a really cute hair do. I've grown it out several times (which takes me like a year and a half) and then just when it gets to the length I wanted... I usually chop it off into a bob (which is my most favorite hair cut on the planet). So, it's usually just a hair style that I change... involving a cut. But I decided to do something totally drastic. Well it's the most drastic thing I could think of, without doing something else I've always wanted to do... cut my hair REALLY short. Like Ashley Judd short, I love her hair, maybe someday. So, after high lighting my hair since I was 15, I am now... dun dun dun, a BRUNETTE :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Other updates... Pat is on his last class for his Bachelor's program. We are so proud of him. He's been through a lot this year and has still managed to stick with school. B has two teeth now. His bottom two, it's really cute when he smiles to see two little teeth. They haven't fully come in all the way yet but they are making good progress... He's a recent picture of the smiley guy. I couldn't really get a clear shot of the pearly whites.

10 comments:

A said...

I really like your hair dark. Im a HUGE fan on changing my hair. It sounds like you are just as bad as me! :) Luckily my husband is a good sport!

Tiffany and Jon said...

HaHa, that sounds like me. I have been red, brown, blond, short, long, straight, curly, bangs, etc.. How did you like your sling? Did you figure out how to use it?

HeatherStout said...

I love, love, love it! You look great as a brunette.

The McCarthys said...

Amberly... Did you ever send me an invite to your blog? I haven't ever been able to view it since you went private :)

Jenn said...

I love the hair! its way cute. yeah having easy access to hair makes it hard not to change, i'll have to post another pic of mine I got it cut shorter and changed the color a little again, I do my own color now, so thats even worse, I can change it anytime I want! and I do!

Jenn said...

by the way, I just tagged you on my blog, hope that brightens your day, check it out.

Ali J said...

Love the brunette!! Now you look more like my family!! Yay!

Kylene said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE you as a brunette! BTW, you are looking fabulous!

A said...

Kim
I need your email address adn I will send you an invite! Just email it to me at atamai_uso at yahoo dot com!

Jack Attack said...

Haven't you gone dark before? It seems like one other time you did it darker! It looks great. Everytime I see you your hair is different. I am jealous, it seems like only one style fits with my frizzy funky hair. Sucks Pat got the good hair, he's a boy he doesn't even care about his hair.