Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tagged again....

The Rules:
• Link the person(s) who tagged you.
• Mention the rules on your blog.
• Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
• Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
• Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged!

so I dont know how to link so I will be skipping that part, sorry.

1. I hate lettuce on food, but love salads. (It's the warm stuff with the cool crispness of lettuce that crosses me out... like lettuce on hamburgers.. YUCK)

2. I have to make my bed and it has to be perfect... blankets hanging evenly on both sides, no wrinkle, etc... I can not get in a bed to go to sleep until it's made and the sheets are smooth.

3.An addition to the quirk above.. Once I make the bed there is NO laying on it and messing it up (Pat loves my obsession with my made bed :))

4. I have to stay focussed when I clean the house. I have to force myself to do one room at a time. If I don't, when I enter another room I sometimes get distracted by something else I need to get done, and then it takes me forever to finish.

5. I can completely tune out everything when I'm reading a book. In fact a read in front of the TV a lot. Pat loves this cuz it means he gets ignored a lot when I'm reading a book.

6. I do not like sweats. At family birthday parties I am the only one not eating Cake and Ice cream. (This was not always the case when I was pregnant however)

Okay it's everyone else's turn... :)

I tag..... Kylene, Heather, Jana, Chelsea, Cass and Ali

No comments: